Conditions of Entryinto Tada
IMPORTANT: Please observe our Rules and Policies. In cases of non-compliance, you may be asked to leave the premises immediately. No refund shall be available.
USE OF PLAY EQUIPMENT
- All children must always be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult who is over age of 21 whilst on or near the Playground.
- All shoes must be removed, but socks must be worn, before entering the Playground and the canteen.
- No food or beverages of any kind are permitted in the Playground. A special cleaning fee of $100.00 applies for any spillage or food stains.
- Please do not bite or chew on any toys.
- For your own safety, please do not climb or stand on the Playground equipment. We shall not be liable for any injuries arising out of or related to the inappropriate use of our equipment.
- No running or rough play is permitted within the premises. Unruly behaviour, bullying or obscene language will not be tolerated.
- To ensure uniformity of rules with the Centre, children who are older than 7 will not be permitted to enter the Playground unless they were accompanying a sibling under 7. A child older than 7 may only accompany ONE child under 7.
- Please mind your head when entering the second floor.
- Please take care of your own belongings. We accept no responsibility for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted except for baby food and water bottles (plastic ONLY). A special BYO fee applies for any outside food or beverages.
HEALTH AND HYGIENE
- Any child or adult who shows signs of illness will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer before and after play.
- Please advise us immediately if an area requires cleaning or sanitation.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in or near Premises and all surrounding areas.